Annual Privacy Reports · 2004-11-22
privacyinternational.org has published it's annual country reports. The contents are far from bein surprising. Again, as a public service I'll list some useful links for those who'd like to be less observed:
- The GNU Privacy Guard - GnuPG.org. Cryptography for the masses.
- Windows Privacy Tools (WinPT) is a collection of multilingual applications for easy digital encryption and signing of content.
- Java Anonymity and Privacy
- JAP makes it possible to surf the internet anonymously and unobservably.
- Magic Bag
- The magic bag is a bag lined with layers of aluminum foil. It blocks out the sensors at stores and stealth ping attacks.
I appreciate pgp encrypted and signed messages. Here is my public key.